Breaking Free – Workbook – Bible Study eBook
The eBook will be available for download after your purchase.
Your purchase covers the print/reproduction of one (1) copy of the eBook. Please purchase additional copies for each person in your study.
Breaking Free – Workbook eBook
Electronic content for thirteen small group sessions, personal reflection and group discussion questions, scripture to apply. Series is designed for each person to have their own copy of the eBook.
- Week One: Introduction
- Week Two – Essential 1: Aligning Ourselves with God
- Week Three – Essential 2: The Power of Genuine Friendship
- Week Four – Essential 3: Exploring Family Issues
- Week Five – Essential 4: Taking Ownership of our Choices
- Week Six – Essential 5: “Will the Real God Please Stand Up?”
- Week Seven – Essential 6: The Biblical Basis of Our Identity
- Week Eight – Essential 7: Admitting Our True State
- Week Nine – Essential 8: Wrestling With Grace
- Week Ten – Essential 9: Facing Our Dark Side
- Week Eleven – Essential 10: Dealing with the Lonely Abuser Within
- Week Twelve – Essential 11: Bringing God into the Area of Need
- Week Thirteen – Essential 12: Radical Honesty & Its Evangelizing Effect
- Based on Breaking Free, Russell Willingham’s successful book (now in it’s 18th printing and helping thousands of men start their recovery journey)
- Videos featuring Russell Willingham
- 13 small-group sessions designed to get men talking honestly
- Individual Workbook for personal study and reflection
- Leader/s Guide which enables group leaders to understand the material and present it in a small group setting
- Promotes intimacy with Jesus and the key healing agent and source of long term recovery
- Identifies the underlying issues which fuel sexual addiction and make recovery challenging
- Can be lead by average Christian guys with no specialized skills or ministry training
- Created with small group usage in mind, and works with groups of 3 or more
- Detailed Leader’s Guide which covers most scenarios leaders are likely to encounter
- This revolutionary approach is has been clinically proven by thousands of men since 1983
- Additional guidance is available for those in need of training or mentoring in running their groups.
- User-friendly and “plug and play”
- A tool for thoughtful Christians, men’s leaders, pastors, or counselors who want to confront the biggest challenge facing men today
Once you purchase Breaking Free, your access does not expire. To prevent unauthorized file sharing, we have put download limits on the files. If your downloads expire, we are happy to reset them for you. Our suggestion is that you download them immediately, to a location where you can access them easily for use in your personal or group studies.
Our content is offered online using the honor system. If you have multiple individuals, groups, or church campuses, please purchase the appropriate video and leaders licenses.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.