Healthy Sexuality for Christians
Breaking Free Book
Get a FREE chapter from Russell Willingham’s book
Breaking Free: Understanding Sexual Addiction & the Healing Power of Jesus
Breaking Free Small Group Video Series
13 small-group sessions designed to get men talking honestly. Study includes video, workbook and leaders resources.
Sermon outlines and notes to be used by anyone wishing to present a helpful message on t he subject of biblical sexuality.
Building Healthy Marriages
Marriage Matrix Video Series
6 small-group sessions designed for couples or individuals. Study includes video, workbook and leaders resources.
Why marital disclosure is crucial but marital
interrogation will destroy you and your spouse
Listening to the right voice
Our faulty God-image: secret barrier to healing
The Nitty-Gritty of Accountability
Your Sexually Addicted Spouse: How Partners Can Cope and Heal, Barbara Steffens, Ph.D. and Marsha Means, M.A.
11 Most Common Betrayal Trauma Responses*
- Overwhelming emotions
- Unusual/uncharacteristic behaviors
- Sleep difficulties– too much/too little
- ‘Brain fog’– inability to think clearly, memory loss, getting lost easily
- Eating problems– inability to eat/overeating
- Anxiety/panic attacks
- Rumination/obsessive thoughts and intrusive images/flashbacks
- Difficulty caring for self or others
- Obsessive need to check the internet history, GPS, email accounts, text message history, etc. for signs that the danger is still present
* List taken from www.betrayaltrauma.org
Need to Talk To Someone?
5150 N Sixth Street #132
Fresno, CA 93710