A Men’s Bible Study Series
Understanding Sexual Addiction & the Healing Power of Jesus
In this practical video-based series for men, Russell Willingham focuses on men’s struggle with sexual temptation.
Drawing from personal experience and the stories of those he has counseled, Russell brings understanding to the root issues of sexual addiction and how to find victory.
With videos to watch, a workbook, and group discussions Breaking Free will help bring this part of your life into alignment with Jesus.
- Based on Breaking Free, Russell Willingham’s successful book (now in it’s 18th printing and helping thousands of men start their recovery journey)
- Videos featuring Russell Willingham
- 13 small-group sessions designed to get men talking honestly
- Individual Workbook for personal study and reflection
- Leader’s Guide which enables group leaders to understand the material and present it in a small group setting
- Promotes intimacy with Jesus as the key healing agent and source of long term recovery
- Identifies the underlying issues which fuel sexual addiction and make recovery challenging
- Can be lead by average Christian guys with no specialized skills or ministry training
- Created with small group usage in mind, and works with groups of 3 or more
- Detailed Leader’s Guide which covers most scenarios leaders are likely to encounter
- This revolutionary approach is has been clinically proven by thousands of men since 1983
- Additional guidance is available for those in need of training or mentoring in running their groups.
- User-friendly and “plug and play”
- A tool for thoughtful Christians, men’s leaders, pastors or counselors who want to confront the biggest challenge facing men today